This all-new expansion developed exclusively for FSX provides a selection of superbly detailed and historically accurate civil airliners in authentic period liveries as well as USAAF C-47 and RAF Dakota transports.
Also included is an AC-47 gunship and a flyable WWII Waco glider.
The wartime workhorse and worldwide passenger carrier ? still going strong after 75 years!
Unique, versatile, reliable and economical ? the DC-3 can truly be called a revolutionary aircraft. Douglas?s twin-engined marvel first carried passengers in the late 1930s and in World War II almost 10,000 DC-3 military transports provided a vital service for both the RAF and USAAF. After 75 years in action, the DC-3 and its related types are still providing reliable passenger and transport service around the globe today.
- Developed exclusively for FSX
- Historically accurate civil airliners in authentic period liveries, with matching airstairs
- Military variants include USAAF C-47 and RAF Dakota transports as well as an AC-47 gunship
- Flyable WWII Waco glider
- Fully interactive and highly detailed virtual cockpit and flight deck
- Detailed interiors of passenger cabins and cargo holds
- Impressive animations include army Jeeps and airline flight crew vehicles.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Flight Simulator X; Windows 7 / Vista / XP
RECOMMENDED HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core processor, 1.0GB RAM, 256MB graphics card, 2.0GB hard drive space