With 11 aircraft supplied in three model types and a complete Flight Engineer's station, radio station and Co-pilot's station, Constellation Professional is the ultimate Constellation package. Models included are the C-69 Military Transport Prototype, the C-69/L-049A, and the L-049A first production type.
A complete Virtual Cockpit is modeled and the flight model has been tested by real-world Constellation pilots. A replica of a typical cabin is included to provide a taste of what life was like aboard these great airliners.
Constellation Professional has been developed exclusively for FSX (SP2 & DX10 Preview compatible) and makes use of the all-new FSX graphics features to amazing effect.
Aircraft and liveries
C-69 Military Transport Prototype
- - Military Green - Later all-alloy finish
- - Lockheed factory livery, pre-delivery (TWA striping on the tail)
L-049A First production type
- - BOAC 'Baltimore' British Overseas Airways - BOAC 'Baltimore' British Overseas Airways- with Speed Pack - TWA - Trans World Airlines - TWA - Trans World Airlines- with Speed Pack - PAN AM - 'American Clipper' Pan American World Airways - PAN AM - 'American Clipper' Pan American World Airways- with Speed Pack - AOA - American Overseas Airlines - AOA - American Overseas Airlines- with Speed Pack
This fully functional and detailed Virtual Cockpit has it all!
- - 'Liqui-smooth' gauges - All controls such as fuel dump levers, trim controls, autopilot gear and nose-wheel steering wheel (where employed) - Complete Flight Engineer's station, radio station and Co-pilot's station with fully functional equipment and gauges, detail animations including outer, middle and inner marker arrays, course deviation meters, prop feathering gear and prop reversers on the throttles.
It is intended that the aircraft be flown from the Virtual Cockpit but a set of pop-up gauges is available in 2D mode, mostly to aid with navigation (VOR, ADF and 'flying six' gauges, radio stack etc.)
FSX graphics features
Constellation Professional has been developed exclusively for FSX (SP2 & DX10 Preview compatible) and uses the all-new FSX graphics features to amazing effect
- - External cast shadow effects and dynamic self-shadowing on aircraft - Normal (bump) mapping creating extremely realistic airframe skin - Specular material effects replicate the signature met